Are you a franchisor and would you like to export your franchise to Italy?
I want to show you which could be the richest Italian provinces and the regions where franchising is more developed.
Franchising is an entrepreneurial affiliation formula that involves everyone, from young people to adults.
The desire to work on your own and create an income is the goal of many Italians, about 54,000 Italians have opened a franchise business in recent years.
In addition to knowing the number of franchisees in Italy, for a franchisor who would like to export his franchise outside national borders it is useful to know which are the richest cities in Italy.
According to some statistics, the provinces of northern Italy are the richest ever.
• Lombardy comes first, with the provinces of Milan, Monza, Bergamo, Pavia, Treviso.
• In second place is Emilia Romagna, with the provinces of Bologna and Parma.
• Following is Veneto with the provinces of Treviso and Lazio with Rome the capital of Italy.
In addition to knowing what are the richest provinces in Italy, I would like to illustrate the top 10 Italian regions where franchising is most developed.
According to some data from Assofranchising, an Italian franchising association, these are the top 10 Italian regions with the largest stores and franchise outlets.
1. Lombardy: over 8,000 franchised stores
2. Lazio: over 6,000 franchise outlets
3. Sicily: over 4,000 franchise outlets
4. Piedmont: over 4,000 franchise outlets
5. Campania: over 4,000 franchise outlets
6. Veneto: over 3,000 franchised stores
7. Puglia: over 3,000 franchise outlets
8. Emilia Romagna: over 3,000 franchise outlets
9. Tuscany: over 2,000 franchise outlets
10. Calabria: over 1,900 franchised stores
If you are considering opening franchised stores in Italy, you will surely have to consider expanding your network in the territories with the greatest wealth, but beyond this it is also important to know which are the most developed regions from an entrepreneurial point of view.
In this post I wanted to provide you with some data to know the degree of wealth of the different Italian provinces. I also listed which are the top 10 Italian regions in which the franchise is developed on the basis of the largest number of active sales outlets.
Contact me now to develop your franchise in Italy
If you are interested in developing your own franchising network, just like I did with my brands, you can ask me for personalized advice by contacting me at this link
My first goal is to design a development plan for the Italian market, to identify the most suitable cities in Italy to open stores and to proceed with a marketing strategy for finding new affiliates.
It is important to make a careful geo-marketing analysis to achieve satisfactory results in a short time.
To find out how to develop your franchise business in Italy, contact me now.
Continue to follow my Linkedin page for more information and to find out how to invest with the franchise.